Support for sustainable initiatives
HuFoSS supports sustainable initiatives in the field of:
- Conservation and restoration of natural and cultural landscapes and seascapes
- Management of protected areas, and prioritising management aspects of nature areas
- Use of ecosystem services that are in balance with the natural environment on land and at sea
- Involvement of stakeholders and local residents in activities and projects in the natural and/or built environment
- Building systems with an innovative character that have a positive effect on the well-being and social and cultural cohesion in society
- Energy-neutral building systems that are affordable for starters.
Advice and research
HuFoSS provides advice on the above topics, but can also independently or in collaboration with you set up projects and research that are related to our objectives stated above. For more information and suggestions on collaboration and joint projects you may contact us at .